Cooler Full of Coals Cooler Full of Coals

Not to bad mate, i like that slow rolled out beat and flow. Keep it up my rappin homie. I usually have more to say but i cant think of anything to say. Anyways good job and hopefully you have a great year.

KlazikNadi responds:

hahaha..thanks for the words man! whats been good?

Reali-tGlitch Things Up Reali-tGlitch Things Up

This well made the beat and the rap but the flow of words seems a little off but it is nice so other than that its badass sir. Good job you deserve hella props.

Reali-tGlitch responds:

Yeah, my flow needs a little work. You just get so into, sometimes, you know?

Symphony (GB) Symphony (GB)

So much fun to dance to haha oh good job my friend very nice. You know you'll always get a good or at least good well written criticism from me explainin what i thought needed work. PEACE!

GrantBowtie responds:

Sounds good, thanks!

Inhale&Exhale ftPaperdoll Inhale&Exhale ftPaperdoll

Fuck yeah keep up those beats and rhymes sir

Stavier responds:

Haaa, thanx mayne! :D

Blood on the Dance Floor Blood on the Dance Floor

Solid FIVE Sir. Well done imma download this and kill bitches to it on Mark Of The Ninja unce unce unce hell yeah.

(CHS) Zelda: Dreamwalker (CHS) Zelda: Dreamwalker

Not to bad it has a great feel to it. Hell the whole song was damn good, it just oozed that feeling of traveling to different lands, realms, etc. Well done sir you get 4.5 and a 5 job well done.

-REACHFREAK-

Love In Disguise (Inst.) Love In Disguise (Inst.)

Soooooo smooth i haven't heard something like this for a long time. Just down right outstanding my friend. Shit if i knew how to rap worth a crap i would totally use this as a beat just without the background singing. first thing i listen to when i come back and this is an awesome come back.

Stavier responds:

Haa, I appreciate the kind words and thanx for da review! :D

Acid Paradox -2012 tracks Acid Paradox -2012 tracks

Nice and the intro is funny i love it if these are upcoming projects i cant wait to hear them keep it up FUCK YEAH (ears bleeding)

HDC Presents: Serial Killers HDC Presents: Serial Killers

Holy SHIT o_0 this is amazing Hey BMC U gained a new fan and hey Klazik as always u fuckin awesome
Hey Sunra fuckin great u as well gained a fan (me) lol and fo Mickey "I'LL buctha u with a meat cleaver" hahaha nice Well THTS ALL FOR NOW........Muahahahaha
HDC damn straight its awesome.
5/5 10/10

Don't Speak- Oxyjin Verse Don't Speak- Oxyjin Verse

Fucking nice if ever start rappin u will be the one i hope to battle eventually but until then A new Challenger Has Appeared "REACHFREAK" see u soon.........Muahahaha
9.5/10